Home / Links
[relConBox]Links to other Warrior resources Forum guides and resources: Ciel's Comprehensive Warrior Guide Macros tailored to Warriors A comprehensive Warrior video list Comparing stats and enchantments Rishana's Fury Guide (excellent information on the Fury talent tree) UI Mods: UUI, or Ultimate UI, a large user interface mod that covers just about everything Gypsy Mod, a UI mod with a few useful features FlexBar, a UI mod that allows complete button customization Universal Stun and Debuff Helper, a mod that shows the duration of your stuns, shouts, DOTs, etc. (like the Rogue's StunWatch but for all classes) Curse Gaming, home to many UI mods Websites and other resources:[IMG2=right]http://www.azzor.com/gallery/img_one.php?pid=288[/IMG2] Thottbot Warrior section Allakhazam, the alternative to Thottbot, where you can have a cool equipment profile without Cosmos Blizzard's Warrior section, home to lots of information and a good talent calculator Warrior Weapon Comparison (compares damage, etc. of all weapons...very useful) A compilation of Warrior guides (also has a few other resources) Talent Calculator of wowhead.com Back to the Warrior basics
Recent blog posts
- Long awaited gaming Duke Nukem Forever coming out in May
- Dungeon Call to Arms Mechanic: Yay or Nay?
- Yogg Saron Soloed Death Knight-Style!
- Kalvarian's Corner: Stopping the Burn-Out
- Hunter Memorial: Ammunition (Arrows/Bullets)
- Hunter Memorial: Aspect of the Viper
- Top 5 Best Looking Hunter Pets in Cataclysm
- Hunter Memorial: Volley
- What if World of Warcraft was in Real Life?
- A Letter to the DPS, From a Healer