Home / WoW Idol 2005
WoW Idol 2005
UPDATE: The Finalists have been chosen!! Voting is now taking place here. Good luck to all of you who made it to this point, and thanks to everybody who participated. It was truely a joy listening to all of the entries. We are pleased to announce Azzor's first contest: WoW Idol 2005. The competition is being co-sponsored by WCRadio. The Challenge: It's quite simply, actually. You write a World of Warcraft themed song, and then sing/play it. Anything you want. Some ideas:
- [LI]The Ballad of a Peon who always has "more work" to do.[/LI][LI]Your entire guild singing "99 bottles of ale on the wall" over Ventrilo in their best drunk Dwarf impersonations.[/LI][LI]An Orcish Battle Chant.[/LI][LI]"I sure do miss my Westfall Stew" and other assorted tunes.[/LI]
- [LI]Entries can be no longer than 5 minutes in length.[/LI][LI]All entries must be original. Please mention this contest before you begin your song, during your song, or after your song.[/LI][LI]Have fun. We disqualify you if you don't. :p [/LI][LI]All submissions become the property of Azzor.com. If you are afraid that we'll turn around and sell your song to Virgin for a billion dollars, we must ask you not to participate.[/LI]
Recent blog posts
- Long awaited gaming Duke Nukem Forever coming out in May
- Dungeon Call to Arms Mechanic: Yay or Nay?
- Yogg Saron Soloed Death Knight-Style!
- Kalvarian's Corner: Stopping the Burn-Out
- Hunter Memorial: Ammunition (Arrows/Bullets)
- Hunter Memorial: Aspect of the Viper
- Top 5 Best Looking Hunter Pets in Cataclysm
- Hunter Memorial: Volley
- What if World of Warcraft was in Real Life?
- A Letter to the DPS, From a Healer