Home / Warsong Gulch
Quote:For more information on how to win in Warsong, visit: <center><a href="http://wow.azzor.com/218/eppen's_warsong_strategy_guide.php"> <img border="0" src="http://www.azzor.com/gallery/img_one.php?pid=169" alt="Eppen's Warsong Gulch Strategy Guide" /> </a> Click the image to read the guide.</center> Style: Return enemy's flag to your base while protecting your flag Location: Kalimdor (Between Ashenvale and Barrens) Limits: Level 20-60 players (level range breakup: 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60) Maximum players per team: 10 Horde/10 Alliance Win Conditions: Capture the enemy's flag 3 times Additional Warsong Gulch strategy can be found on the official Blizzard website. Have a good screenshot? We want it! You can now upload quality Warsong Gulch screenshots here! Back to World of Warcraft Azzor.
Nestled in the southern region of Ashenvale forest, Warsong Gulch is near the area where Grom Hellscream and his Orcs chopped away huge swaths of forest during the events of the Third War. Some orcs have remained in the vicinity, continuing their deforestation to fuel the Horde's expansion. They call themselves the Warsong Outriders. The Night Elves, who have begun a massive push to retake the forests of Ashenvale, are now focusing their attention on ridding their land of the Outriders once and for all. And so, the Silverwing Sentinels have answered the call and sworn that they will not rest until every last Orc is defeated and cast out of Warsong Gulch.
Recent blog posts
- Long awaited gaming Duke Nukem Forever coming out in May
- Dungeon Call to Arms Mechanic: Yay or Nay?
- Yogg Saron Soloed Death Knight-Style!
- Kalvarian's Corner: Stopping the Burn-Out
- Hunter Memorial: Ammunition (Arrows/Bullets)
- Hunter Memorial: Aspect of the Viper
- Top 5 Best Looking Hunter Pets in Cataclysm
- Hunter Memorial: Volley
- What if World of Warcraft was in Real Life?
- A Letter to the DPS, From a Healer