Home / Inventory Numbering
[relConBox] <font size="2">Each inventory has a corresponding number for coding purposes in World of Warcraft. I have placed a number over each slot where you can actually place inventory items. In the following script for weapon switching the 2nd line calls for the inventory item #16 to be picked up (Currently my staff in the picture). The 4th line calls for inventory Item #17 to be picked up (not in picture but it would be my wand). More on weapon switching on a seperate page. [INDENT]Example: <span style='color:#33CCCC'>/script PickupContainerItem(4,1); /script Pickup inventoryItme(16); /script PickupContainerItem(4,2); /script PickipInventoryItem(17);end </font>[/INDENT]
Recent blog posts
- Long awaited gaming Duke Nukem Forever coming out in May
- Dungeon Call to Arms Mechanic: Yay or Nay?
- Yogg Saron Soloed Death Knight-Style!
- Kalvarian's Corner: Stopping the Burn-Out
- Hunter Memorial: Ammunition (Arrows/Bullets)
- Hunter Memorial: Aspect of the Viper
- Top 5 Best Looking Hunter Pets in Cataclysm
- Hunter Memorial: Volley
- What if World of Warcraft was in Real Life?
- A Letter to the DPS, From a Healer