Home / Bag Numbers & Slots-Inventory Numbering
Bag Numbers & Slots-Inventory Numbering
[relConBox]V<font size="2">isual aids are better than a 1K words in this situation. When using a command such as the example below the numbers in parethesis (4,1) refer to your bag(4) and slot (1). Always the bag # will be first and the Slot # second. When playing Aljahbar the mage I placed my food in (4,1) and conjured water in (4,2). [INDENT]EXAMPLE: <font size="2"><span style='color:#33CCCC'>/script UseContainerItem(4,1); /script Use ContainerItem(4,2); </font></span>[/INDENT]
Bag Numbering [[imgid=65] Back Pack [imgid=66] 8 Slot Bag [imgid=68] 10 Slot Bag [imgid=67] </font>
Recent blog posts
- Long awaited gaming Duke Nukem Forever coming out in May
- Dungeon Call to Arms Mechanic: Yay or Nay?
- Yogg Saron Soloed Death Knight-Style!
- Kalvarian's Corner: Stopping the Burn-Out
- Hunter Memorial: Ammunition (Arrows/Bullets)
- Hunter Memorial: Aspect of the Viper
- Top 5 Best Looking Hunter Pets in Cataclysm
- Hunter Memorial: Volley
- What if World of Warcraft was in Real Life?
- A Letter to the DPS, From a Healer