Home / Azshara Crater
Azshara Crater is an upcoming World of Warcraft battleground. Although the name has been officially mentioned, nothing specific has been said as to the specifics of the instance. The battleground is rumored to be very large (similar in size to Alterac Valley), and with a Night Elf vs Orc setting. It is expected to have buildings and towers like those in Alterac Valley, and it has been speculated that the instance will be similar in gameplay to Alterac. Not the same, mind you, but the general philosophy (of overtaking strategic locations on the way to completing an overall objective) likely will be. Back to World of Warcraft Instances
Recent blog posts
- Long awaited gaming Duke Nukem Forever coming out in May
- Dungeon Call to Arms Mechanic: Yay or Nay?
- Yogg Saron Soloed Death Knight-Style!
- Kalvarian's Corner: Stopping the Burn-Out
- Hunter Memorial: Ammunition (Arrows/Bullets)
- Hunter Memorial: Aspect of the Viper
- Top 5 Best Looking Hunter Pets in Cataclysm
- Hunter Memorial: Volley
- What if World of Warcraft was in Real Life?
- A Letter to the DPS, From a Healer