Home / Murloc RPG
New on Azzor! Gamer Disclaimer has sent over his amazing Murloc RPG flash game for the Azzor community to enjoy. Below are his comments: >> You need Flash Player 8 << I've always wanted to play a Murloc on World of Warcraft, but I knew that wasn't going to happen... So I created my own game! I've been secretly developing an RPG engine for months, which includes: 20 Talents, 50+ Items, Lots of enemies to battle, Lots of areas to explore, And a fully developed storyline! Over 1 hour of gameplay, this is a full RPG developed on Flash. If you're not into RPGs, please consider the work put into this game when you vote. WARNING: You must have Flash Player 8! *NOTE: Most people think the game froze when you get the message "Yes I'm ready, Give me a few minutes" The game did NOT freeze. Kagle is asking you if you're ready. You should click on either "Yes, I'm ready" or "Give me a few minutes." Controls (available in-game): A and D or Arrows to move Left and Right Hold Control to run. Use Spacebar to interact. *Updates* 15/03/2006 - Fixed minor bug regarding the hidden challenge. 16/03/2006 - Fixed another minor bug regarding the hidden challenge! (silly typos)
Recent blog posts
- Long awaited gaming Duke Nukem Forever coming out in May
- Dungeon Call to Arms Mechanic: Yay or Nay?
- Yogg Saron Soloed Death Knight-Style!
- Kalvarian's Corner: Stopping the Burn-Out
- Hunter Memorial: Ammunition (Arrows/Bullets)
- Hunter Memorial: Aspect of the Viper
- Top 5 Best Looking Hunter Pets in Cataclysm
- Hunter Memorial: Volley
- What if World of Warcraft was in Real Life?
- A Letter to the DPS, From a Healer