Shaidy Advice: How to Use SimulationCraft
One of the more advanced tools for improving as a dps player is the use and mastery of SimulationCraft. SimC, as we will now be referring to it by, is a program that simulates your character over many many fights in a effort to estimate it’s dps as well as figure out what can be changed to improve those numbers via reforging and gearing.
In this week’s Shaidy Advice, Shaid takes you through how to begin using this tool to increase your DPS.
- Shaidy Advice, Tips, and Tricks for Leveling to 90 I hope that the information I’ve provided in the video...
- Mogu’shan Vaults – The Stone Guard Video Below I give you the Shaidy Advice Guides to the...
- Heroic Mogu’shan Vaults: Feng the Accursed I hope you are all prepared for the next installation...
Recent blog posts
- Long awaited gaming Duke Nukem Forever coming out in May
- Dungeon Call to Arms Mechanic: Yay or Nay?
- Yogg Saron Soloed Death Knight-Style!
- Kalvarian's Corner: Stopping the Burn-Out
- Hunter Memorial: Ammunition (Arrows/Bullets)
- Hunter Memorial: Aspect of the Viper
- Top 5 Best Looking Hunter Pets in Cataclysm
- Hunter Memorial: Volley
- What if World of Warcraft was in Real Life?
- A Letter to the DPS, From a Healer