Cataclysm Level 85 Tank Enchants
So, you’ve reached level 85, huh? Think you’re all done with Cataclysm, huh? Well if you do, then you’re dead wrong. All World of Warcraft players know that leveling to 85 is barely half the work in playing WoW. Now that you’ve dinged to the level cap once again (which we thank Blizzard for not making it a LONG grind to level 90), the real fun begins as you fight through dungeons and quests getting the elusive gears, leveling your professions to the next level cap, and getting your game on for the heroics and raids.
Now we’ll be talking about the Enchants available to us tanks in this new expansion. Now the choices seem few compared to Wrath of the Lich King considering that several stats have been removed or merged. But even so, Cataclysm provides an impressive line up of enchants that will feed our need for damage mitigation, threat generation, and survival. But remember these enchants are here to only help. Skills and dedication is key to true tanking.
Most of the enchantments available can be bought from your favorite enchanters or the ever-reliable, but often overpriced, Auction Houses. While some require reputation grinding from certain factions.
Level 85 Head Enchant
Arcanum of the Earthen Ring: 90 Stamina, 35 Dodge Rating
Level 85 Shoulder Enchant
Greater Inscription of Unbreakable Quartz: 75 Stamina, 25 Dodge Rating
Level 85 Back Enchant
Enchant Cloak – Protection: 250 Armor
Level 85 Wrist Enchant
Enchant Bracer – Dodge: 50 Dodge Rating
Level 85 Leg Enchant
Charscale Leg Armor: 145 Stamina, 55 Agility
- Level 80 Tanking Enchants Updated for Cataclysm – Check out the Level 85 Tanking...
- Tanking Glove Enchants I plan to do an ongoing comparison of the various...
- Heroic Badge Changes in 2.3 In addition to the previously mentioned changes for the Warrior...
Recent blog posts
- Long awaited gaming Duke Nukem Forever coming out in May
- Dungeon Call to Arms Mechanic: Yay or Nay?
- Yogg Saron Soloed Death Knight-Style!
- Kalvarian's Corner: Stopping the Burn-Out
- Hunter Memorial: Ammunition (Arrows/Bullets)
- Hunter Memorial: Aspect of the Viper
- Top 5 Best Looking Hunter Pets in Cataclysm
- Hunter Memorial: Volley
- What if World of Warcraft was in Real Life?
- A Letter to the DPS, From a Healer