Welcome back to the tanking of the great, big, fiery guy waiting for you at the end of the Firelands instance. Hopefully you’ve had some fun with the big lug already and let’s hope that we’ll manage to land a kill together.
So last week, we took a break due to the length of the fight and we stopped after that little intermission phase after phase one which should be very familiar to those of you that have taken him on in his original incarnation. You’ve got to wonder a bit what the hell he’s doing when he’s out of sight though, as if he figures that it’s better to take a little break instead of beating on you incessantly.
But I digress.
For those of you familiar with his original Molten Core incarnation, this reunion will either be a fun one or something that sends you away screaming, all depending on what type of guild you were in back in vanilla WoW.
As this fight is split into a number of phases and is arguably the most complex of the boss fights in this raid instance, we’ll be splitting this fight up into two articles to help deal with some of the complexities in a bit more depth.
Recent blog posts
- Long awaited gaming Duke Nukem Forever coming out in May
- Dungeon Call to Arms Mechanic: Yay or Nay?
- Yogg Saron Soloed Death Knight-Style!
- Kalvarian's Corner: Stopping the Burn-Out
- Hunter Memorial: Ammunition (Arrows/Bullets)
- Hunter Memorial: Aspect of the Viper
- Top 5 Best Looking Hunter Pets in Cataclysm
- Hunter Memorial: Volley
- What if World of Warcraft was in Real Life?
- A Letter to the DPS, From a Healer