'Duke Nukem Forever' finally ascends from growth hell
Azeroth is just full of surprises. Despite the world falling apart from a relentless assault of demons, zombies, and even dragon aspects, the people of a war torn society never forget to fool around once in a while and enjoy the simple things in life; whether it be weird, odd, or just plain WTF.
To me, the beauty of an RP server comes down to two reasons.
1. Mature Player Base - Its something I've noticed over the years of playing MMOs, RP servers just seems to have a more mature playerbase and that is something that I'm always looking for. I like to play with people to know how to conduct themselves but are still able to have a good time.
You can follow us for special behind the scene info you wont even get on the website.
If you want to suggest a story, just @MMO_Azzor it and we will check it out!
The CEO of Blizzard "Feels confident that Starcraft 2 beta will be this year"
Great News for all StarCraft Players!
Watching BlizzCon Now, class looks wicked sweet, mix of melee with magic. Will try and get you the trailer ASAP.
Wow, I've been wanting to get Azzor moved over to a new CMS for MONTHS! A big sticking point was being able to keep all the old content searchable in it's current form, as well as being able to keep all forum content and existing users.
One other thing I wanted to be able to do was continue to use vBulletin for the forums AND have them share a common login with whatever CMS I chose to go with.
Recent blog posts
- Long awaited gaming Duke Nukem Forever coming out in May
- Dungeon Call to Arms Mechanic: Yay or Nay?
- Yogg Saron Soloed Death Knight-Style!
- Kalvarian's Corner: Stopping the Burn-Out
- Hunter Memorial: Ammunition (Arrows/Bullets)
- Hunter Memorial: Aspect of the Viper
- Top 5 Best Looking Hunter Pets in Cataclysm
- Hunter Memorial: Volley
- What if World of Warcraft was in Real Life?
- A Letter to the DPS, From a Healer