Yogg Saron Soloed Death Knight-Style!
Tue, 03/15/2011 - 6:46am — monochromacer
It's just crazy how 5 levels make the difference. With Cataclysm blessing us with a level cap of 85, it's quite awesome to realize how easy stuffs in Wrath of the Lich King are right now, especially in raids! We can understand you can solo WOTLK quests and heroic dungeons now, but solo a raid boss? Well that's just crazy sauce! It was shown a couple of months ago how a Death Knight single handedly downed Lord Marrowgar, a boss in the Ice Crown Citadel raid which we in retrospec we considered hard, and now here's another Death Knight (or is it the same?) downing not just some easy squeezy boss in ICC, Trial of the Champions, or Ulduar, but the Old God Yogg-Saron himself! I didn't even know it was possible with all the adds and mind controlling, but leave it to a Death Knight (and most likely a Pally) to get the job done.
Hit the break to watch 10 minutes of awesomeness.
Recent blog posts
- Long awaited gaming Duke Nukem Forever coming out in May
- Dungeon Call to Arms Mechanic: Yay or Nay?
- Yogg Saron Soloed Death Knight-Style!
- Kalvarian's Corner: Stopping the Burn-Out
- Hunter Memorial: Ammunition (Arrows/Bullets)
- Hunter Memorial: Aspect of the Viper
- Top 5 Best Looking Hunter Pets in Cataclysm
- Hunter Memorial: Volley
- What if World of Warcraft was in Real Life?
- A Letter to the DPS, From a Healer