Azzor has been growing by leaps and bounds since we started. As the next phase in Azzor's development, we'd like bolster our team and add a couple of new staff members to the site. Please contact us for more info!
- News Poster - News posters have a very important role on the site. Comprehensive, accurate, entertaining, and timely coverage of the news is a staple at Azzor. We strive to provide the best news coverage, including things such as community events that other sites miss. This position requires good command of the English language, and about 30 minutes to spend finding and posting news each day.
- Content Editors/Writers - Content Editors make sure all the content is up to date about the game. They also add any content that is needed. Content Editors are very important to the status of the site and we have openings!
- Other - This is by no means a complete list of every position available at Azzor, as we are always needing content writers and other types of staff. If you feel you have a great idea for a new position to improve Azzor, feel free to contact us. We are always open to new ideas, and if we deem your suggestion worthy of a staff position then you might just find yourself with the job!
Oh, and did I forget to mention that you could get paid for your talents?
Recent blog posts
- Long awaited gaming Duke Nukem Forever coming out in May
- Dungeon Call to Arms Mechanic: Yay or Nay?
- Yogg Saron Soloed Death Knight-Style!
- Kalvarian's Corner: Stopping the Burn-Out
- Hunter Memorial: Ammunition (Arrows/Bullets)
- Hunter Memorial: Aspect of the Viper
- Top 5 Best Looking Hunter Pets in Cataclysm
- Hunter Memorial: Volley
- What if World of Warcraft was in Real Life?
- A Letter to the DPS, From a Healer