A simple follow macro is extremely easy and useful. Target the person you wish to follow and you can simply use the %T variable in the macro and any person you have targeted you will follow by using the macro. The %T variable makes this a very good all around macro to use for following either in a party or out of a party.
/follow %T<;/span> Another way to make a follow macro is the following example, however it is less useful due to the fact that you can only use when in a party.
/script TargetNearestFriend(); /follow
Recent blog posts
- Long awaited gaming Duke Nukem Forever coming out in May
- Dungeon Call to Arms Mechanic: Yay or Nay?
- Yogg Saron Soloed Death Knight-Style!
- Kalvarian's Corner: Stopping the Burn-Out
- Hunter Memorial: Ammunition (Arrows/Bullets)
- Hunter Memorial: Aspect of the Viper
- Top 5 Best Looking Hunter Pets in Cataclysm
- Hunter Memorial: Volley
- What if World of Warcraft was in Real Life?
- A Letter to the DPS, From a Healer